Wednesday, September 7, 2011

mornings

I don’t like mom coming in in the morning because she still thinks that she is the one in charge and that she has complete control over me and the rest of the kids and even dad sometimes. she just barges into the house and she is the one who got the restraining order on dad yet she has no respect for us or dad. or the rest of the kids and she is not supposed to even be in the house except in the morning from 6:30 to 7:30 and she is coming in at like 7 and staying until 8 or so and this is getting on my nerves. And i have no control over what happens in the house concerning her and what she wants. She thinks that she can just barge in on my life and i don’t like this. not just that but she is not even live in the house so i told her that she needs to keep the kitchen counter clean because I'm in charge of the counter and keeping it clean. she looks at me ( i said it very firmly ) and she said “ok honey thank you for the suggestion” she thinks that i’m joking but i’m not. and she will come in and she will ask dad a question but he cant answer because she got the fliping restraining order on him so he gets in trouble if says anything to her even though the kids. and they have had no contact in the last month and a half. that was my day

No comments:

Post a Comment