Friday, September 2, 2011

my day

my day was filed with sad feelings for a multitude of reasons the first / worst is that my school conference is today and that brings a lot of problems like the fact that last year i did not do so well in school and I don't know how well I'm doing but that is not a problem so all we need to do is fill out some forms and get that done.
 
I saw one paper that was like a who are your parents form and on the form it said "lives with dad but will be changing soon." I was like what is going on around here my mom thinks that i will live with here. she has no idea that i will never live with her. so that was my day how was yours

1 comment:

  1. Aww...Clay, reading your blog made me so sad. You should not have to be dealing with all this bull---. You are a great kid and have always been responsible for so much more than most boys your age have to handle. I wish with all my heart that you could be given space and time for your own needs-and not have to be thrown into such adult situations, plus having to care for your siblings. Don't ever forget that we all love you...and will be here to help you in any way we can. Even if you just need someone to talk to - all of us are here for you. We love you. Please try not to get too discouraged**try to find something to make you smile every day. Love, your G.G.

    ReplyDelete